Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Beginning

The time has come for me to join in on the bloggers of all things colonial and primitive. I am so jealous of all the prim bloggers who are already enjoying the foilage color change and much milder temperatures....we are being teased a bit here with the cooler air of fall and colors of the season. Fall is my favorite time of year!

In just a few weeks I am heading north with three grand friends for the Country Living Fair. Between now and then I hope to add some photos and a few other blog messages. Now I will enjoy becoming a follower of many of your blogs and learn a little more about how the process works. I would welcome any and all assitance on that! Keep posted for an outstanding new recipe to enjoy with my favorite fall food item: PUMPKIN! Lastly, thanks for adding me to your favorites to follow, I hope I will earn that kind gesture!

Happy October 13!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!