Friday, October 15, 2010

A Recipe to Rival Pumpkin Pie!

Friday, love Fridays! Here is the delicious recipe I wanted to share with all of you. A pumpkin cheese danish for breakfast or dessert....with a great cup of coffee or a big glass of ice cold milk, this is a real treat! When I make the next one I will take a photo and post it....if I can keep it all in one piece long enough! Enjoy, share with your friends and thanks again for following my blog!

Pumpkin Cream Cheese Danish

2 pkgs crescent rolls
2 pkgs 8 oz each cream cheese
1 small can pumpkin
1 cup sugar or splenda
4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1 tsp vanilla
1 egg yolk

glaze: 2 cups confectioner's sugar, 1 tsp vanilla, 1/4 cup milk

Roll out one package of crescent rolls in the bottom of a glass or pottery 9x13 pan sprayed with Pam. Cream together remaining ingredients. Spread over the crescent roll. Put other crescent roll rolled out on top of cheese mixture. Pinch sides together. Bake 350 degrees for 25 minutes. When you take it out of the oven immediately pour glaze over top. Delicious served warm or room temp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!