Monday, May 16, 2011

Middle of May































Well, today is the day....I originally thought APP magazine was mailing on May 1, but soon after I realized it was May 16....can't wait to sit down this week and get lost in the beautiful homes and terrific ideas APP always shares. Here are a few more foyer photos from my home...chances are once the magazine arrives, it will all change. Whenever there is prim inspiration, I am inclined to move things about! Have a terrific week everyone, may your prim plundering prove prolific!~ Beth

1 comment:

  1. Beth~ I got mine about 10 days ago.Hmmm I must of been lucky and got it early..smile..I need to just find time to sit and enjoy it.Warm Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!