Monday, April 18, 2011

Farm Stitch Primitives!

Exciting News! Rebecka, my dear friend, now has her own blog: Farm Stitch Primitves is the name of her blog. She has enjoyed me sharing so many of your blogs with her that now she has her own as well! Be on the lookout for great photos and ideas from her. I believe Rebecka is truly the luckiest person I know and she ALWAYS finds great items at incredible prices. I visited a thrift store today and brought home a great arm lamp...will share a photo later. Also went to Michaels and picked up supplies to make a little prim topiary. I am not sure how that is going to work out, but I will give it a try! I always get about half way through those things and think "wow, I should have just bought one". Unfortunately, where I live there are NO PRIM stores...and the local antique shops have very little to none in the way of prims. Good reason to pack the car and go on a road trip with Rebecka...the hubbies can mind the children for a day or two! Hope you have had a grand Monday...happy week to you! Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!