Friday, April 15, 2011

Yum, new color for the foyer!

Running errands today and a quick trip with my buddy Rebecka to a few shops....she was the lucky shopper today buying a fantastic large Lay's jar and a wonderful old ironing board. I bought paint. I recently painted my guest bath a lovely color from Glidden: Natural Linen in eggshell. I loved it so much I vowed all the rooms downstairs would become that color eventually! (Well, maybe, I still love my kitchen color!) The foyer was the next room on my list, following quickly will be the den. Tape is up, furniture pulled from the walls and the painting has begun. Once completed, will post some photos, and later tonight hope to get some other photos up for your enjoyment! Hope you have a delightful weekend ahead, I WILL BE PAINTING! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Beth, thanks for stopping by my blog. I can't wait to see your foyer. To answer your question about my door hinges, yes, they are only decorative. My hinges were extra's that came with my garage doors, but I know can purchase them online. Here is a website of some I found. http://houseofantiquehardware.com
    Hope this helps. Take Care, Janice

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!