Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter, He is Risen




Beautiful day here! Egg Hunt at church this morning along with some of my favorite hymns. How blessed I am!


Rebecka had to find a home for her male bunny and on our little outing Friday we discussed he could come live at our house. Olivia was thrilled when he arrived yesterday afternoon. He is very tame and as pretty as he can be. Speaking of pretty, the long time tradition of Easter pictures is included in my blog today. Olivia, I think, is a beauty. Her sweet sister is married and lives in Hawaii, so only one gal in our Easter photo this year!


This week I plan to add a recipe, thanks to Amy at Cottage Prims for reminding me that was something I wanted to be sure to include in my blog at least monthly! Hope you will stop by again soon, and share your ideas and comments with me! Happy Easter to you! Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!