Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Easter







Hello Blog Friends and Happy Easter weekend to you! Great minds think alike as I just talked to Rebecka and we are off on an adventure today! Can't wait to report in on that to you! Put the camera in my purse already!



Our cats had to examine a Longaberger package that arrived this week. Poor Jackie worked for days to peel back one end of the package. I did not open it as I was to deliver the whole box to a friend, but Jackie thought we needed to examine the contents. Finally she was able to morph herself into the perfect slender cat to gain access. Hairry Baker just laughed, climbed on top of the box and said "Now let's see you get out." Ah the humor cats bring to a home. Enjoy these photos from the box show and have a lovely weekend.



I am thankful for God's gift to us through his son Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!